Tuesday, April 5, 2016

4月4日兒童節 Peter Suk Sin Chan

April 4, In HongKong is " The Children Day" . I remember when we are small, our family will take us out for dinner, etc to celebrate , many times my parents are busy with their business but they will still arrange someone to take us out for dinner. .ha.ha. i am the one on left handside sitting on the chair with blue cloth and short pant... smile emoticon 2 girls that dress in white &the two boys that standing on the edge was our father friend's son from Japan The rest of the girls in flower pattern clothing is my sisters, the kid in white turtle neck is my younger brother, and the one sitting in front with blue pant closing his eye is my second elder brother...the older guy beside my elder brother is my father friend's son.
4月4日兒童節- 我是穿藍衣短褲坐右在椅上的細路( 兒童),前兩邉站的小孩和2位白衣小女孩是我爸朋友的兒子女兒,住在曰本..3位穿花衣棠是我姊姊,中坐藍褲是我哥哥,白t.shirt是我第第, 他後面是爸朋友兒子

No comments:

Post a Comment