Thursday, November 12, 2015

非常幽默的正確人生觀!

My friend sent me this very funny and yet very true and excellent attitudes toward life.......hope you will enjoy it and have a laugh

I asked myself how to handle life? 我問自己:「怎樣面對我的生命?」 My room gave me all the answers: 我的房間竟然給了所有的答案。
Roof said: Aim high. 屋頂說:「要目標夠高。」 Fan said: Be cool. 電扇說:「要保持冷靜。」 Clock said: Value time. 時鐘說:「要珍惜光陰。」 Calendar said: Be up to date. 日曆說:「要日新月異。」 Wallet said: Save now for the future. 錢包說:「要量入為出。」 Mirror said: Always observe yourself. 鏡子說:「要反觀自己。」 Lamps said: Light up other's life. 桌燈說:「要照亮別人。」 Wall said: Share others' load. 牆壁說:「要扛起重擔。」 Window said: Expand the vision. 窗戶說:「要拓寬視野。」 Floor said: Always be down to earth. 地板說:「要腳踏實地。」 Stairs said: Watch each step you take. 樓梯說:「要注意腳步。」
The most inspiring one: 而最鼓舞人心的則是:
Toilet bowl said: When it's time to let go, just let it go.... 馬桶說:「要放下、要捨得。」 And the toilet paper said: Expect shit everyday ! 而衛生紙說:「照單全收,絕不迴避。


No comments:

Post a Comment